The Nine Days’ Hermitage Experience
Those who said “history repeats itself” never lied. In 2010 we did our retreat to mark the end of our Novitiate in Rushooka. Four years later, we are back at Rushooka for a hermitage experience marking the end of our Franciscan year.
The technical secondary school: A beacon of hope and optimism!
In every African village, a school is much more than just a place for learning and acquiring new knowledge and necessary education. It is a place for hanging out, for getting together. And, first and foremost, it is a guarantee of a change for the better and a place where neglected and forgotten people can thrive.
The day we celebrate life in Kivumu
This Friday was a special day in Rwanda. We commemorated the sixteenth anniversary of death of fra Vjeko Ćurić, the good spirit of Kivumu!
When one would have expected a gloomy atmosphere and downcast eyes swelling up with tears, Kivumu was instead resonating with laughter and joy. You see, unlike Europeans, who are sad and downcast in such situations, Africans, on occasions like this, celebrate life. So why would it be any different in Kivumu, the small village in central Rwanda where fra Vjeko had begun to celebrate and build a life worthy of man?
- Graduation Ceremony at Kituo Cha Ndugu Wadogo
- PONTIFICAL COUNCIL FOR PROMOTING CHRISTIAN UNITY
- Rwanda-Burundi Regional Session-Retreat (4th Dec to 10th Dec 2013)
- The End of the School Year 2013
- Second Phase of the Secondary School Construction
- Formation Council Nov 2013
- My Experience in Cold Ash- England
- 31 DEC 2012 some of our brothers in Langata have been chosen for the ministry or readers and acolytes
- I wish a beginning 2013 blessed by God
- Cyrianus, Carilus and Oscar from the Fratenity of Greccio in Kongowe (DSM)
- A sad news: our Brother John Harding was found dead
- Christmas Greetings from Kakoba our novitiate house