Our Lady of Kibeho
Several years before he became Pope Benedict XVI, as the prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, cardinal Joseph Ratzinger had personally approved the Declaration on the Definitive Judgment on the Apparitions of Kibeho. Thus, on 28 June, 2001, by accepting the Pastoral Letter of Rwandan Bishop Augustine Misago, Vatican officially recognized...
A new initiative through dance and drama
The youth of St. Francis of Assisi Parish – Mwanza – Tanzania started a new initiative to create awareness among the people through dance and drama. One of the topics which they did in the parish was on HIV/AIDS. It was a good response from the people. They were around 150 people were present for the show. Each week end they go to different parishes and street corners where people are gathered for their work or business.
The Journey of my Vocation with the Friars
My vocation journey in the Province of St. Francis of Africa Madagascar and Mauritius reflects a bit on the situation that was in the vice- Province and the challenges of the first missionaries who started the new project of the Order of Friars Minor in Africa. The first friars arrived in Rwanda in 1983. The first friar that I met, at the beginning of 1984, was...
- Baptism with Dancing and Drums
- Christmas in the Land of Eternal Spring
- First Profession
- The presentation
- The 9th Provincial Chapter of the Province of St. Francis
- Benedict XVI's Address to the Franciscan Family
- Lent, a time for change in the depths of our heart in the novitiate
- Novitiate a time to ponder on the grace of our origins
- Dear brothers of our province & custody
- Pastoral Easter
- Preachers in our contemporary time
- The event in Madagascar