The End of the School Year 2013
Well, another successful school year in our Padri Vjeko VTC has come to an end. We made an effort to make the last day of school, and for many - the last day of their education - a happy occasion with memories to last a lifetime. The school year here in Rwanda begins with the first Monday in January, and it ends in late November or early December.
Second Phase of the Secondary School Construction
Again we have proven that anything is possible when people join forces and unite their hands with even the smallest amount of goodwill. We have realized the dream of our late brother fra Vjeko Ćurić for our Kivumu Parish here in Rwanda. We have built a high school! Although we are not done yet, a great deal of work and effort is now behind us.
Formation Council Nov 2013
FORMATION COUNCIL NOV 2013
The Formation Council met in Nairobi from the 14/11/2013 to the 16/11/2013. All formators from all the houses of formation were present.These include Br Theonest Twahirwa – from the postulancy house in Mwanza, Tanzania; Br Fidelis Mzee – from the novitiate house in Mbarara, Uganda; Br Frederick Odhiambo – from philosophy house in Lusaka, Zambia and Br Matthias Kule – from theology house in Nairobi, Kenya.
- My Experience in Cold Ash- England
- 31 DEC 2012 some of our brothers in Langata have been chosen for the ministry or readers and acolytes
- I wish a beginning 2013 blessed by God
- Cyrianus, Carilus and Oscar from the Fratenity of Greccio in Kongowe (DSM)
- A sad news: our Brother John Harding was found dead
- Christmas Greetings from Kakoba our novitiate house
- Subukia brothers celebrate together Christmas day
- GREETINGS from Rivo Torto fraternity our Postulant House, Tanzania
- Christmas greetings from Langata
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013, from Zambia
- From the community of Westland: Christmas blessing of peace & joy be with you all.
- Christmas Letter of the Minister General